Every time we send out a broadcast message to the entire Grant DNA Project group, we receive Undelivered email messages. This message occurs when a participant changes his/her email address, but fails to make the change on their personal FTDNA page. If you want to make a change or correct an error, you are the only person who can do that. Administrators have been blocked from making any changes to a participant’s personal information, as of the rolling out of the Gap 2.0 program. Below are the steps to changing your email address:
- Open your FTDNA personal page.
- Scroll down to My Account shown in a navy blue box.
- Click on Contact Information.
- Scroll down to Primary E-mail and make your change.
- if you want to include an additional email address, place it in the Additional E-mails box (you will receive two emails when we send a broadcast messages).
- Click Save.